Set an unforgettable memory in stone with a Louise Sinclair bespoke commission
The start of spring is always accompanied by new hopes, fresh energy, and of course, engagements and wedding preparations. And by wonderful coincidence, the birthstone of April also happens to be the world’s most sought-after stone, diamond!
> Browse our complete April birthstone edit featuring diamonds set in our ready-to-wear collections.
Whether you’re about to capture your love story through a bespoke ring or you want to gift someone a custom piece bejewelled with their birthstone, Louise’s commissions over the last 25 years have set in stone her clients’ love stories, family legacies and meaningful moments.
Diamond — The irresistible charm of the world’s most adored stone
Throughout history, diamonds have charmed their way into the hands of royals and the wealthy. Their purported healing powers and therapeutic properties have ranged from protecting against illness and spells to promoting happiness, wellbeing, abundance and beauty.
It is only under the highly combustible and pressurised conditions found approximately 100 miles beneath the Earth’s surface that diamonds can form. Resulting is the hardest substance known to man; in fact, diamond is 58 times harder than any material found in nature. This makes it the perfect stone to be used in jewellery, especially in bespoke pieces that symbolise strength and eternity, such as engagement rings, as well as heirlooms that will be handed down for generations to come.
Diamonds are forever, and so is bespoke jewellery
There is something intangibly beautiful and sentimental about having your vision brought to life with a bespoke commission by a personal jeweller. It is the ultimate mark of a momentous occasion, achievement or special bond. As such, custom jewellery pieces are typically treasured as keepsakes, forever telling the tales of their wearers.
- You will have a piece designed by you, with you and for you. There will be no other piece like it, and it will be precisely as you envisioned it.
- Collaborating 1-on-1 with a personal jeweller means you will be in the hands of a skilled expert who takes pride in their trade and carries that passion into every single commission.
- As a certified gemmologist and absolute lover of coloured stones, Louise can give you qualified advice on gems and which ones will work for you.
- With over 25 years of industry experience, you have access to Louise’s established, reliable and wide-reaching network of vetted stone dealers and international bourses. This means you only get high-quality gems from trusted sources at competitive rates.
- Louise is committed to sustainable and responsible business practices and, as such, only uses refined gold and certified, conflict-free diamonds that have undergone the rigorous Kimberley Process and comply with the United Nations resolutions.
- An expert craftsman from Louise’s close-knit circle of established contacts will be fully briefed and committed to bringing your vision to life.
- Not having a high-street presence with costly overheads allows Louise to offer tailor-made service at competitive rates.
The bespoke process in a nutshell
- When commissioning Louise to create such a significant and unique piece, you will work closely together from the start to ensure the outcome exceeds all expectations. The design stage is particularly fun and exciting as you will brief Louise on who the piece is for and what it will represent, to the choice of stones, stone shapes, metals, and budget.
- After the final drawings are signed off, a dedicated craftsman will commence to hand-make your jewellery, which will be overseen by Louise herself to ensure the design brief is followed along the way.
- Your patience throughout the whole project will be rewarded once the final masterpiece is revealed. It is now ready to be worn and treasured!
> Find out more about "The priceless and timeless value of a bespoke piece crafted by a personal jeweller".
Contact Louise today to start designing the piece that will forever tell your special story!