Whilst the adage ‘less is more’ holds truth in many instances, the opposite of ‘more is more’ reigns when it comes to multi-layering and stacking jewellery.
Regardless of their generation, women today will never say ‘no’ to adding a touch of glamour to their appearance. Irrespective of the many hats they have to wear throughout the day, feeling confident and dashing no matter where they are or what they are doing is paramount.
The concept of layering and stacking jewellery is all about creating your own unique, playful style by combining a few key items from your collection. Not only do you breathe life into individual pieces by giving them an added purpose, but you can also create a multitude of looks that will lift any outfit, casual or formal, day or night.
Follow our how-to guide on successfully grouping multiple necklaces, rings or earrings for that matter and discover a myriad of ways you can make a bold statement all day, every day.
01. Odd numbers always work better! So go with three necklaces to get the most out of this look.
02. Mix up the lengths of your necklaces. Starting with your shortest chain and working up to the longest.
03. Play with enamel to add some colour to an otherwise monochrome look.
04. Allow the necklaces to be the focal point of your outfit by styling them with a cream silk blouse.
Explore our Necklace Collection for more ideas.
01. Stack multiple rings on one finger, making sure that you leave at least one finger bare.
02. Mix metals for the best results — don’t be afraid to combine white gold with yellow gold.
03. Experiment with shapes and lines — why not try a combination of vertical and horizontal rings?
04. A statement stone can have a striking effect combined with more delicate pieces.
Get inspired by our Ring Collection.
01. Get creative with your gemstones for an eclectic and artsy look.
02. For a minimalist look, stick with studs or hoops and play with scale by mixing large and small pieces.
03. For a bolder look, add drooping earrings to your arrangement. These look best when worn in your first lobe piercing, so match them with studs or hoops.
04. Mix and match gold and silver pieces. Trust us, it works!
View our Earring Collection for ideas on stacking.